Frisco Brands, Inc. Website Cookies Policy
Last updated: May 21, 2023
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process items in your shopping cart
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future
- Enable functionalities and personalized features to enhance your experience on our website
- Understand marketing effectiveness and ensure that relevant advertising is provided to you
Types of Cookies We Use
1. Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session, i.e., when you leave the site.
2. Persistent Cookies: This type of cookie is stored on your device in between browser sessions which allows your preferences or actions across our website (or in some cases across different websites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for various purposes including remembering your preferences and choices when using a site or targeting advertising.
3. Third-Party Cookies: These cookies are used by third parties, e.g., social networks to track your visits to the different websites on which they advertise.
Frisco Brands, Inc.
PO BOX 487
Glenwood, IA 51534